Working in partnership
Medical Equipment Solutions provides solutions enabling clinicians and patients to have access to the latest medical technology locally, delivering better patient focussed services.
Partnership is key to our approach either through public/private initiatives or through joint venture partnerships. We are committed to working with the NHS, independent sector and healthcare professionals to ensure clinicians and patients have access to the latest technology. We work with our partners to ensure our service is demand led, is complimentary and provides opportunities.
Our partnership model is suitable to a wide range of technology based capital projects and is based upon:-
- Working with clinicians to establish need and identify most suited technology
- For specialist centres we will build, operate and manage the facility
- All capital funding is provided
- Total risk transfer– no patient volume guarantees and no regular payment as PFI or MES
- Provide high quality patient focussed services improving patient experience, pathway and outcomes
- Procedures or treatment are done at, or below tariff
We build upon the existing strengths of NHS Trusts which deliver the clinical services in a true partnership.
We are open and honest in our dealings, sensitive to your needs, those of commissioners and patients. We want to make sure that the projects we deliver are sustainable and provide the highest level of service and care possible. We strive to apply consistently high standards to our services and are committed to total quality management. We are always challenging ourselves and others to achieve more, whilst remaining pragmatic and realistic in delivering projects which will have lasting benefit. We work hard from the outset and are willing to provide input at risk providing early commercial input.
We are committed to demonstrate all of these qualities from concept to the projects being operational, for every client and for every project.